Updates

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Aimless, Clueless, Frustrated USZ soldiers committing suicide

When thinking Us Army may have turned out corner on killing of their troops themselves,a new number surfaces and dashes them.On friday afternoon Army said,they suffered a suspected 32 suicide record,most of all since they are releasing data from 2 years.American Army is just waging war on suicide as such as they are fighting for dacade in Iraq and Afghanistan.Commanders are imensely frustrated due to inability to drive rate,which demoralising and depressing army,family and nation.Even president Obama involved,last month desiding he would sent  codolence letters to the family of persons who killed themself in compact zones.
Totall average of last month-more than one suicide per-day,including 22 active troops and 10 reservites.Its enplicted june 2010 31 suicide record .While biggest number of potentiale suicide in july discurging and depressing us.Vice chief of Army Genral Peter Charlise said,we are in confidence aiming efforts to increase individual,resiliency while reducing incidency danger,from attitude of highly danger charlise's service highly suicide fighter-Recently he discussed challenge on breakfast with reporters.
“The hardest part about this is breaking down the stigma. I’m not going to kid myself. As hard as I try, and I brief every brigade combat team going out, both in the National Guard and in the active component. I brief the leadership in an hour-long VTC [video-teleconference] and I explain to them what is traumatic brain injury, what is post traumatic stress”, he said of the key contributors to suicide. “As hard as I try and as much as sometimes from about 20% of the audience I get the drinking duck, and I see the head going up and down but I know it’s exactly that. It’s the drinking duck. In their mind they really don’t believe these injuries are as serious as the injuries that they can see.” 

(Time)

No comments:

Post a Comment